Give Your Body What It Craves To BURN FAT and Be Healthy
- Great source of quick protein
- Kill hunger cravings and burn fat faster
- Maintain sustained energy - - No Sugar Crash (low glycemic index)
- Build healthy lean muscle
- Repair muscles to promote post workout recovery
- Support your immunity
- Promote natural repair of tissue as you age
With this Delicious and Nutritious Naturally Clean Shake
- Sourced from 100% grass-fed cows from New Zealand that naturally graze on pastures year round (no hormones, certified GMO).
- Cold processed (undenatured), leaving the essential amino acids, cofactors, and other vital nutrients intact for maximum bio-availability and absorption.
- Naturally flavored with a sweet taste so you can safely indulge guilt-free (No toxic artificial sweeteners).
- 20g of protein, 2g of sugar, 3g of carbs, and 100 calories
- Gluten free
Grass-fed Whey Protein
Your aim should be to consume 1 gram of protein per pound of bodyweight or more each day. If you determine that your daily protein intake from your diet is insufficient, you may benefit from using supplemental grass-fed whey protein powder before, during, or after a workout. Depending on your bodyweight, current protein intake, and activity levels, take one or more scoops of grass-fed whey protein mixed in 6-10 ounces of water.
You may also wish to increase your protein intake using supplemental grass-fed whey protein if you are starting a new workout program, increasing the intensity of your workouts, or when you are recovering from an injury.
A grass-fed whey protein shake can also be a healthy way to satisfy sweet cravings.
Note: One scoop of Spring of Life Grass-Fed Whey Protein contains 20 grams of protein.